PDA

View Full Version : WHAT HAS OBAMA DONE FOR ME OR YOU LATELY?

Rick
07-09-2012, 12:49 PM
:(WHAT HAS OBAMA DONE FOR ME OR YOU LATELY?

Can’t think of a thing……can you? Health Care Bill = Disaster, Economy = Disaster, Housing Crisis = Disaster, Wall Street and the Banks = Disaster, Immigration = Disaster, Jobs = Disaster, Leadership = Disaster

While Obama continues to be the tarnished idol of the Democrat left wing, in truth he has done little for people in general. On the other hand, he has done a lot for himself, family and personal pocketbook. Since Hillary and other responsible Democrats are afraid to challenge Obama, we have the sad choice of watching Obama fiddle for another four years while the USA burns or electing Mitt Romney who is far from what this country needs but does at least have some good business sense. While the left wing extremists Move On and Occupy try to paint Romney as a rich boy only for the rich, they forget that their hero Obama has set a record for raising campaign funds necessary to buy his reelection. The left wingers would have you believe that Romney will cause a near term depression, but we the voters know that there are only two options: One, continue down the road of massive uncontrolled deficit spending which will dig a hole so deep we will never get out and the Obama planned destruction of the free enterprise system or, two, readjusting the budget and focus on improving jobs and the economy. If this confuses you, think of this: The USA for the last four years has gone nowhere but down under the deceptive practices of Barack Obama, who talks out of both sides of his mouth (as the native Americans would say: Obama speaks with a forked tongue). If Obama is re-elected, things will only get worse, because Obama is against free enterprise and highlights this in everything that he does while saying just the opposite (go figure). We have to elect Mitt Romney and while I expect Romney to make some early mistakes (only natural), I do believe that Mitt Romney is a good person and not the monster the leftists are trying to make him out to be. If you are a Democrat and Romney fumbles the ball, at least you will have four years to find a competent leader to challenge Romney. The main goal of this election is to get rid of the fumbling, bumbling, bungling amateur President Barack Hussein Obama.