PDA

View Full Version : BLINDSIDED: World as we know it is in danger of being radically changed -- Are you ready?

Rick
07-10-2012, 07:39 PM
PART 1 of many...............

The world is always changing and with it are sometimes difficult challenges. You may or may not be aware of this fact, but since the beginning of our Solar System, the Sun has gone through a solar cycle every 11 years. In the year 2012 we are in the 10th year of the cycle and number 11 promises to be a real doozy. Beginning in July 2012, the sun has been very active and has captured the attention of several NASA observers whose job is to warn us if the sun becomes a threat.
Check out this recent story in the London Mail AFTER you read the rest of this news story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2170985/The-suns-solar-flares-getting-stronger--latest-hot-spot-size-15-Earths-strung-together.html

On June 21, 2011 NASA published a quiet news release titled: Modern power grids are vulnerable to solar storms, by NASA science writer Martin Stojanovski. The article began like this: “In September, 1859, on the eve of a below average solar cycle, the sun unleashed one of the most powerful storms in centuries. The underlying flare was so unusual; researchers still aren’t sure how to categorize it. The blast peppered Earth with the most energetic protons in half-a-millennium, induced electrical currents that set telegraph offices on fire, and sparked Northern Lights over Cuba and Hawaii (sort of like polar bears and penguins appearing on their beaches).” This storm was observed closely by British Astronomer Richard Carrington and is historically referred to as the Carrington Event of 1859. To put this into modern day perspective, if this 1859 solar storm occurred in 2011 or later it would cause millions of related deaths and trillions of dollars in damage. Furthermore it would take 4 – 10 years to return to the social level that existed the day before the storm occurred. Please understand that this solar storm in 1859 occurred at the end of a “weak solar cycle” so imagine what would happen if the solar cycle was a really intense one. It makes me wonder if the dinosaurs died en masse because of a really big solar flare rather than the meteorite the genius’s keep talking about. Hopefully we all won’t find out the hard way and if we do go out that way there is not a hell of a lot any of us can do about it. However, the experts all say that it’s the EMP damage which could bring down our way of life and to put it bluntly the reason for this book is to convince as many people as I can to set aside a life raft of the right provisions in order to save your selves and your families from the potential long interval of social interruptions which would certainly occur when the power grids go down from such a solar event occurs in the near future. We think nothing about preparing for a major hurricane (I’ve survived over 30 hurricanes in my lifetime) and preparing for a solar event is the same thing but a bit more comprehensive and intense.

Can you imagine waking up one day and hearing every radio and TV blasting out a warning to prepare for an event which will happen to the world in just a few hours time and will dramatically change your life and the lives of your loved ones forever? Our satellites will relay warnings of up to 12 hours in advance of impact if a major solar flare and CME (coronal mass ejection) from the Sun is suddenly discovered hurtling through 93 million miles of space towards the Earth at up to 6 million miles per hour. A CME produces shock waves that will damage satellites and shower the earth with electrical surges which can and will destroy sensitive electronic equipment like computers, phones, televisions with the most devastating loss being the complex big transformers at the heart of the 350 plus power plants (including 104 Nuclear Power Plants). These electric power generation plants provide the U.S. with virtually all of its power sources and are located in the three main electric power grids in the USA, the Eastern Grid, the Texas Grid and the Western Grid which are linked together. This surge could potentially destroy electric power production and transmission across the entire USA and would cause the loss of your electricity for a period ranging from 6 months to 2 years or more.

Since the Earth is about 93 million miles from the Sun, NASA Stereo satellites have only 10 - 12 hours (a solar flare travel toward earth at 6 million miles per hour at) to warn people from the point of impact, you really won’t have time to prepare, considering you may be at work, the kids may be in school or you may be out of town on vacation. Is this like a tornado, earthquake, tsunami or hurricane? Will we burn up instantly like a matchstick? The answer is NO and nothing is too dramatic or immediately (note I said immediately) life threatening. What will happen is an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) Attack caused by the magnetic particles of the Sun showering down upon the earth. It is going to happen to us because as history has proven, it has happened many times over the past 1000 years. In the latest warning from NASA (yeah NASA, the space shuttle people, those men on the moon guys have known all about this coming problem for a long time now and have issued two curiously “quiet (as far as the media is concerned)” warnings about the danger to our society drawing near from a major solar eruption and flare. I’ll bet you more people know a lot more about the past Casey Anthony Trial in Orlando or the George Zimmerman – Trayvon Martin incident than the fact that there is a real impending disaster brewing which could threaten their entire existence. NASA even spent tens of millions of dollars launching two warning satellites call “STEREO” which is supposed to be studying the sun but it’s more important purpose is as an early warning mechanism if and when a major solar flare and coronal mass ejection occurs from the Sun. Could it be that the current administration wants to downplay the danger of the coming solar maximum for fear that it would affect the already struggling U.S. economy? Why else have we not been put on alert and why do people look at me like I’m just another Harold Camping “End of the World Nutcase” when I try to warn them about the potential danger we are facing within the next 24 to 36 months? Before I go on any further with this NASA stuff, let’s go back to our mutual problem with a major EMP immersion from the Sun.

If we stop for a moment and think about it, we all live in a world of convenience and dependency. From flipping on a light switch, plugging in a small appliance, turning on the water faucet or taking a shower, everything is dependent of our electric grid system. If the electric grid goes down for any extended period, it will only take a few weeks for the majority of Americans to be in desperate need for food and water, just for starters. EMP also will destroy our computers, radios, cell phones, television sets and most important of all, our cars and trucks which we depend on for transportation. Now comes the really bad part and I really wish I could avoid mentioning this, but all of the experts have mentioned this potential big problem. In fact, in the July 2011 Special Issue of Popular Science Magazine article by author Damon Tabor, titled “SUNSTROKE”, the story says (verbatim):
One of the biggest disasters we face would begin about 15 -18 hours after the sun spit out a 10 billion ton ball of plasma, something it has done before and is sure to do again. When the ball, a charged cloud of particles called a coronal mass ejection (CME), struck the Earth, electrical currents would spike through the power grid. Transformers would be destroyed. Lights would go out. Food would spoil and since the entire transportation system would also be shut down, the food shelves in grocery stores once emptied, would not be restocked.
Within weeks, backup generators at nuclear powers plants would have run down, and the electric pumps, where the radioactive spent fuel rods are stored, would shut off. This is what recently happened in Fukushima, Japan after the Tsunami hit and severely damaged the facility. In this EMP solar scenario, multiple meltdowns could result if the generators are damaged or run out of fuel. “Imagine 30 Chernobyl’s across the U.S. said electrical engineer John Kappenman, an expert on the grid’s vulnerability to space weather.