PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about the 9/11 NYC trial?

Rick
11-14-2009, 04:33 AM
Reaction Mixed as Alleged 9/11 Mastermind Will Face Trial in New York
NEW YORK, NY November 13, 2009
In New York, the reaction is mixed on the wisdom of bringing the ringleader of the 9/11 attacks, and four other Guantanamo detainees, to New York City for trial. At the announcement of the decision, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder dismissed any safety concerns.
Holder says the 9/11 defendants should be tried where their crimes occurred.
Congressman Jerrold Nadler is also in favor of it. Nadler, who represents Lower Manhattan, says concerns about security are "absurd." Mayor Bloomberg issued a statement saying he has "full confidence" the NYPD will handle security issues "expertly."
First responder Marvin Bethea, who was working as a paramedic on 9/11, says having the trial here is "poetic justice."
But Long Island Congressman Peter King, the top Republican on the House Homeland Security Committee, has said putting the 9/11 plotters on trial here would be a "security time bomb." And New Jersey's governor-elect, Chris Christie, a former federal prosecutor, says it's a "very bad idea" to bring Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and the four other detainees into Lower Manhattan.

A friend in NYC sent me an email this evening asking me: "What do you think about 9/11 NYC trial?? you know there will be chaos in the city."

After some deep thought I had to tell her the truth:

Obama serves Allah not God. Obama is a Muslim first, American second. A real American President would never disgrace people in NYC or for that matter the USA with such a ridiculous kangaroo court. They are foreign war prisoners of the USA and not US citizens. They do not have citizen rights and should be shot or hanged by the US military for the heinous crimes committed against the USA resulting in the murder of thousands of US citizens and soldiers during and after the 911 attack. No torture or suffering is too great for these monsters. What chance did they give the innocent people who died in that carnarge? This is just another example of Obama's lack of loyalty to this country he swore to serve and protect. He is interested in doing neither. How many times do I have to repeat myself. By electing Obama President, we the people jumped from the frying pan and into the fire. GOD HELP US ALL........we sure are going to need it. With Obama we are sure to face a steady decline into economic desperation resulting in mountainous unemployment and crowds of starving, homeless educated people with no where to turn for help. Maybe then some of them will rise up an fight back against this monster. But it will not happen until the damage is done.