1. Protects its citizens when the nation is attacked by outside forces.
2. Properly supplies and supports its armed forces.
3. Provides the environment, rules and mechanism which
gives competitive private industry to ability to provide the best
quality of goods and services to its citizens.
4. Provides protection, rules and safeguards for its citizens and
businesses against all forces outside and inside which use their
powers for the disadvantage of others.
5. Protects individual freedom and involves private industry and
individual volunteers whenever possible to achieve its needs.